X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Allied Interstate - West Palm Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Long Beach California
  • Allied Interstate 3111 S Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Allied Interstate will not stop calling! are rude! No company I have talked to uses them West Palm Beach Florida

I have been getting calls for 5 months from this company-only once did they identify themselves, every other time they just hang up or leave their 866 number.

My number is unlisted and I have only lived here 3 years. My cell phone is also unlisted and only 6-7 people have the number.

I have contacted every company that I have ever been issued credit through. None of them have ever used allied interstate and several of them warned me about them. I was told to file complaints with the FTC-which I did, and send a cease and desist letter-which I did yesterday. any other advice?

Nicki
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allied-interstate/west-palm-beach-florida-33405-1520/allied-interstate-will-not-stop-calling-are-rude-no-company-i-have-talked-to-uses-them-181471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair