X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alltel - Little Rock Arkansas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Portage Michigan
  • Alltel 1 Alllied Dr. Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Alltel Customer Service Rude and Abuses Customers Little Rock Arkansas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
1. I bought an Alltel phone last year.
2. Right away, the front display on the phone stopped working. Alltel sent me a new one.
3. A couple weeks later, the new phone had the same issue.
4. The first 2-3 of months of service were terrible. There was echoing on the line (which my friends can attest to) and many dropped calls. After the first 2-3 months, the service was great.
5. I asked Alltel to send me a different model since the issue is obviously with bad quality control with the manufacturer on that particular model. Alltel refused. The representative actually lied and told me the previous time I sent the phone in, I received the same exact phone back. This is not true because I was sent the new one before receiving the new one. Obviously, the problem is with that model phone.
6. Finally, Alltel agreed to send me a refurbished phone. When I called Alltel to activate it, the phone was not activating correctly. The Alltel representative told me the return the phone.
7. When I received my bill, Alltel charged me $15 for overnight shipping the refurbished phone to me. I never agreed to this shipping charge, and I certainly did not need it overnight. I called Alltel customer service, and they removed the charge.
8. Alltel sent me a letter saying they are canceling my account due to the fact that their phones are crap and the fact that Ive been roaming on my national plan for a few weeks.

If Alltel wants to close my account, they need to send me a pre-paid shipping label to return my phone, obviously fully refund me the price I paid for the phone, and refund me the activation fee. If Alltel wants to push me on this, they can refund me the first 3 months of service I did not really receive well.
I e-mailed Alltel but have been ignored so far.

William
Portage, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltel/little-rock-arkansas-72202/alltel-customer-service-rude-and-abuses-customers-little-rock-arkansas-321116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair