Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE
Report: #204877

Complaint Review: Alltell Wireless - Paris Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: thornton Texas
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Alltell Wireless alltell.com Paris, Texas U.S.A.

Alltell Wireless steals money from checking account Ripoff Paris Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: alltell rip off

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Last fall I obtained a prepaid wireless local call phone from alltell. The money each month was deducted from my checking account with my debit card. I turned in the phone in Feb or Mar because I no longer was working and didn't need the phone any longer...we used my husbands ATT.

Twice since that time Alltell has taken a monthly "replenishment" charge from my account. When I call them I get the royal run around for literally hours. I go through 6-8 individuals who all play stupid...and then tell me it is my problem and to take the issue up with my bank.

I would like to sue them if possible..but don't know where to start.

I guess all the cell phone companies are ripoffs...Sprint did the same thing to me.

Their scam is simple....get customers bank account access...wait till they stop service (which is usually quickly since the phone service is lousy) and then continue to steal money and play stupid just long enough to get the customer ready to sue and then they stop.. In the meantime they make billions fraudulently of off us.

I guess I'll go back in time and just use land lines!!!

Sharon
thornton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alltell-wireless/paris-texas/alltell-wireless-steals-money-from-checking-account-ripoff-paris-texas-204877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

alltell rip off

AUTHOR: Bonnie - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, September 17, 2006

I filed a complaint online with FCC. Perhaps you should do the same, it can't hurt. I haven't heard anything back yet as they said it takes 30-40 days. But what ever it takes these thugs need to be stoped.
Bonne ripped off by alltel in Marble Falls TX

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair