X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Allure Furniture Designs.com - Pasadena California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Enterprise Alabama
  • Allure Furniture Designs.com 675 S Arroyo Parkway Suite 500 Pasadena, California U.S.A.

Allure Furniture Designs.com This company is a scam. They take your money and do not deliver as promised. Pasadena California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company is nothing but a scam.They take your money but do not deliver as promised. I ordered a Tri-fold sleeping pad on 6/28/07 on 6/29/07 $ 95.99
was debited from my account.

They were supposed to ship in 48 hrs or let me know by email if they were unable to do so. After 2 weeks I called Left several messages they do not answer their phones. As an answer they sent an email stating their warehouse was behind in shipping but they would expedite my order, after another week I sent them an e-mail stating that if they could not ship in 48 Hrs to cancel my order and refund my money. Within a couple of hours I received an email stating that my order had been canceled and that it would be 5-6 days for my refund to show up on my account.

To make a long story short this went on several times between 7/18/07 and 8/18/07 when I sent a letter to the CEO/Manager of the company. To date this has not been answered nor has several e-mails and phone calls. On 9/10/07 I filed a report with the BBB. No response from that yet. This company is deplorable and I would advise anyone not to have any dealings with them. They give internet shopping a bad name.

Andy
Enterprise, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allure-furniture-designscom/pasadena-california-36330/allure-furniture-designscom-this-company-is-a-scam-they-take-your-money-and-do-not-deliv-274124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair