Complaint Review: allvetmed.com - Hialeah Florida

Veterinary Mart Corp Veterinary Mart Corp
    Hialeah, Florida
    United States of America

allvetmed.com veterinary mart 1-305-764-3341 BEWARE!! Hialeah, Florida

I was very suspicious of this internet www.allvetmed.com site AFTER I placed an order, they only had my home phone number, and when I saw that it was a different name , " veterinary mart" than the website, I became suspicious.  They kept calling to place my order (i.e. need form of payment which I had not given them yet) they supposedly called my vet ( I never gave them the number) to verify that this was an authorized  perscription. When I called my vet, they had never called, but by some "miracle" when   veterinary mart called back it was authorized.  This is when I became very suspicious. So I never answered the phone when I saw there caller ID. Unfortunately they have been calling me back for over 4 weeks!

But thank you to all the people reporting on this company, I did not get ripped off because you reported it and verified my suspicions.

I found something that might be helpful in catching thme? is a reverse lookup on the land line phone that they keep calling me from gives their location:
yellow pages gives the street address (may be just the bus lic) as
9500 NW 79th Ave Hialeah, FL 33016 (786) 422-6545
and the company profile is

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allvetmedcom/hialeah-florida-33016/allvetmedcom-veterinary-mart-1-305-764-3341-beware-hialeah-florida-695273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content