X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alpha Products - Newton Iowa

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: North Fort Myers Florida
  • Alpha Products 910 North 19th Ave West Newton, Iowa U.S.A.

Alpha Products If it looks too good to be true, it is. Newton Iowa

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I wish I had seen these reports before I bought this X-treme scooter. it arrived 2 weeks ago,,,box was undamaged and scooter appeared fine. The electrical and mechanical components were pre-assembled. I added the seat, handle bars and charged battery per instructions. Took it outside and turned it on. Lights, turn signals, and horn work but no drive motor. I contacted repair department and opened a ticket.

After dancing around for a week, and getting nowhere, THEY closed the ticket. I re-opened the ticket 2 days ago and have heard nothing. My scooter still does not run. They had no problem grabbing my money, though. If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Billd
North Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alpha-products/newton-iowa-50208/alpha-products-if-it-looks-too-good-to-be-true-it-is-newton-iowa-367100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair