X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies - Norcross Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Benton Maine
  • Alyon Technologies PO Box 921549 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies rip-off Here might be some pertanent Norcross Georgia & New Jersey
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

My husband and I recieved a bill on 02-24-2003 in the amount of 24.45 and on the date in question my husband was at work and I was at home with our two young children and no where near the internet! We recieved this ludicrous bill for access we supposedly received to and Adult Port site which we have never been to and have no idea how to get to period.

We have called many numbers and made many complaints and I think the more of us that complain then maybe something will be done.

I called the Federal Trade Commission and spoke with a gentelmen who said that if they get enough complaints then it should be investigated.

I am just trying to get all of you out there to complain!

That number is 1-888-FTC-HELP for the Fed. Trade. Comm.
The number for the FCC to file complaint is 1-888-225-5322 the number for the attorney gen. of New JErsey is 1-973-504-6200 and the number for the attorney gen. of Georgia is 1-404-656-3790

It is so important that we stop these guys. This horrible mess is such a pain to deal with and it really angers and frustrates my husband and I and others here on this same site.

Here is the address of the att. gens office in georgia
Attorney General Thurbert E Baker

40 Capitol Square
SW Atlanta, GA 30334

(censored)victims hotline is 1-404-651-8600

Postal inspector number is 207-871-8587

Consumer credit regulation is 1-800-332-8529

I also found out that the name of the president and owner of this company is Stephanie Tobol and he can be reached at 1-201-865-7600

Adam
Benton, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/norcross-georgia-30010-1549/alyon-technologies-rip-off-here-might-be-some-pertanent-norcross-georgia-new-jerseycli-46864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair