X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies - Norcross Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newville Pennsylvania
  • Alyon Technologies PO Box 923299 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Alyon Technologies ripoff (censored)dishonest billing practices deceptive company Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

This company or whatever it is sent me a bill and I had no Idea what it was for. I tried to call them for weeks and was unable to get through.I tried the web address the automated message gave me but my browser could never locate the page.

I finally got ahold of someone (a very rude person) and they told me it was an adult website that I have never heard of.

I then asked for a supervisor and the person hung up on me. I called back and I was immediately hung up on again. I have now recieved a "Delinquency Notice" that states, and I quote "We have made numerous attempts without success to contact you and resolve the past due amount" I only recieved one bill from them and never recieved a phone call or message on my machine.

I firmly believe that these charges to me are (censored)or at the very least aquired in a very dishonest or decietful way. something needs to be done about business practices like this and I hope this helps to do that.

Brian
Newville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/norcross-georgia-30010-3299/alyon-technologies-ripoff-censoreddishonest-billing-practices-deceptive-company-norcross-47027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair