X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies - Norcross Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newberry Florida
  • Alyon Technologies 1 Harmon Plaza , Secaucus, NJ Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Billed for $163 for access to adult entertainment that I did not access for 31 minutes. E-mailed company when received bill explaining that I had no idea who they were.

They responded a couple of days later letting me know that they were billing agents for adult entertainment. I responded that I had never authorized any charges for such services and would not pay and would report them to FTC if any further correspondence was received from them.

They responded with a long e-mail explaining how I had agreeded, citing the report by the detective in GA and a case in NJ, and telling me to go ahead and file with whoever I wanted.

Filed complaints with FTC, attorney general, FBI, FCC and local law officials.

Travis
Newberry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/norcross-georgia/alyon-technologies-fraudulent-billing-norcross-georgiaclick-here-for-editors-comment-a-46701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair