X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amadeus Home Music School - Sparta New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Bruno California
  • Amadeus Home Music School 439 West Shore Trail Sparta, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-537-7660
  • Web:
  • Category: Music

Amadeus Home MusicAmadeus Home Music School Www.musichousecalls.com Failed to Provide Music Lessons We Paid For Sparta New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: UPDATE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company advertises in home music instruction on your schedule. We contacted with company to provide 16 weeks of lessons for my grandniece. As the date that the lessons were supposed to start approached, we had heard nothing. We contacted them and were assured that this was taking a little longer, but that the teacher would call in a few weeks with a start date. That date came and went with no call.... We contacted them via email again and recieved addtional assurances that we should hold tight.

I called after a few weeks and left a message - they rarely answer the phones for me anymore. The return call indicated that a decision had been made to issue a refund. That was over a month ago. Since then, I called and was told by the person I spoke to that she was only a teacher and had no authority. And that I HAD TOO follow up with the president. She could do nothing. At this point I was pretty fumed. I left the president, Heath something a pretty blistering voicemail indicating that I needed a call back ASAP. If that didn't happen, he could expect me to contact the credit card company and file a chargeback request, the BBB and as many of the state AG offices as I could determine that they did business in. To date, no calls.

I did find that the New Jersey BBB seems to know them fairly well. They have an Unsatifactory rating with 33 complaints, 5 with no response.

Skip
San Bruno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amadeus-home-music-school/sparta-new-jersey-07871/amadeus-home-musicamadeus-home-music-school-wwwmusichousecallscom-failed-to-provide-mus-394325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Crystal - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 13, 2009
I worked for them, and things got totally out of hand they grew too quick and couldn't handle everything, and they let me go. They WERE a legitimate company, with tons of happy customers. But also had tons of unhappy ones, too.
My understanding is that they are closing down, and have asked everyone to call in and get a direct credit, or to reverse the charges on their Credit Cards.

My friend in the company told me they want to resolve EVERYTHING, and that they feel bad about it.

Here is the number they told me to call: 646 345 3170

Amadeus Home Music School, LLC - Other names

AUTHOR: Skip - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 28, 2008
Amadeus Home Music School, LLC also appears to go under the following names/URL's:

www.amadeus-home-music-school.com

PHONE: 973 489-2211
FAX: 973 660-0108

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair