X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Po Shan — New Castle Delaware United States
  • Amazon Warehouse Deals

United States

Amazon Warehouse Deals Delivered a phone with incorrect specs. No return / exchange. Internet

I ordered a refurbished 64GB Nexus 6 phone from Amazon Warehouse Deals. It was intended to be a spare phone in case the one I was using daily got damaged. When I received the Nexus 6, I verified basic functionality and physical condition before putting it away in storage.

Later, I took it out of storage to recharge the battery and perform a software update. It was only then that I noticed the phone capacity was 32GB instead of 64GB. I contacted Amazon to see what they can do about it but since the return period had passed, they would not offer an exchange or return. So in short, be very careful about purchases from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Make sure to inspect every possible detail before the return period expires. In the process of contacting Amazon customer support, I checked the Warehouse Deals feedback page and I noticed they have been slipping lately and sending customers a lot of wrong items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2018 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon-warehouse-deals/-/amazon-warehouse-deals-delivered-a-phone-with-incorrect-specs-no-return-exchange-inter-1435488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content