X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amazon.com - Internet Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jj — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Amazon.com 1516 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA Internet United States of America

Amazon.com Amazon, Jeff Bezos small business killed by Amazon, banned due to "linked account" no evidence but still holding our money Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We have 10 years of positive 99%+ feedback on eBay and a wholesale distribution center with 8 employees that work fulltime to answer our customers requests.  We started selling phone repair parts on Amazon to boost sales and it was going very well.  We purchase over a thousand dollars in UPC codes, spend 80 hours on creating our listings and we provide 24 hour customer service by phone and email.  We list a few new items that are very popular and all of the sudden we are BANNED FOR LIFE!

Amazon claims that our account is linked to a previously closed account and therefore they are banning us for life and holding the money we were going to use to pay rent for 90 days!  I live in Phoenix, AZ and it is 120 degrees outside.  With no explanation or a shred of evidence my account is closed, my business is shut down and me and my son are homeless in one of the hottest areas in the country.  We laid off all of our employees, closed our doors and we are now hoping to find an air conditioned place to crash until they release our funds.

No warnings, no explanations other than the automated email that everybody else keeps complaining about.  I know we are not alone and I know we are not at fault.

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!?!
WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/internet/amazoncom-amazon-jeff-bezos-small-business-killed-by-amazon-banned-due-to-linked-accou-937286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair