X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amazon.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Darryl — Stockbridge Georgia U.S.A.
  • Amazon.com Internet United States of America

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered an obscure hard to find movie from KatrinaMM at amazon.com several weeks ago.  I received a message saying that the package had been mailed during the first week of November.  KatrinaMM did not send a tracking number.

We all know that the U.S.P.S. borders on incompetence.  I sent KatrinaMM a message requesting the tracking number so that I could find out what the postal service did with it.  She did not respond.  I waited a week and sent her another message requesting the tracking number.  She did not respond.

Failure to respond after two messages leads to believe that the package was never mailed at all.  I suppose she probably thinks that nobody would go to all this trouble over $5.

I try to order goods from those that have had a relatively small number of orders.  It gives those sellers a better chance of attracting more customers.  Most sellers value that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/internet/amazoncom-katrinamm-internet-526141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair