Complaint Review: amazon.com - Washington

• Reported By: paul — other United States
  • amazon.com

, Washington
    United States

amazon.com Charged my for Amazon Prime without my approval or confirmation! Washington

I was looking at ordering something from amazon.com, they gave me an option to try "Prime" I clicked on it to see how much but it just signed me up without asking for verification or any confirmation on my part. Within seconds my debit card was charged! I called them immediatley and they said 3-5 business days before I get my money back. Total Rip Off!

Plus for my added enjoyment, I call customer service and I get someone with an accent so thick I can't understand them? So much for hiring Americans.

Like I would pay $14 bucks for prime to order something that had half that in shipping!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2018 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/washington/amazoncom-charged-my-for-amazon-prime-without-my-approval-or-confirmation-washington-1434015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content