X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: America Online - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: plymouth ma
  • America Online www.aol.com Nationwide U.S.A.

America Online AOL is a ripoff scam that makes false promises. Internet, Worldwide

America Online promised to send me a $50 savings bond if I agreed to join a promotional offer for a 30-day free trial. I spoke to a man working with a company working for AOL and he said I should have the savings bond in the mail in 2 weeks along with an info packet.

Well, its been a month and I never received the info packet nor the savings bond in the mail. I blame AOL for allowing that comapany to carry through with its promises. Unfortunately, I forgot the companies name or never knew it.

Amanda
Plymouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/america-online/nationwide/america-online-aol-is-a-ripoff-scam-that-makes-false-promises-internet-worldwide-23813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair