X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions - 102 Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Riverside ca
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • American Credit Solutions 4618 N. Hale Ave., Ste. 102 102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions is a ripoff, they offer help & hope, but plan to scam you. Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: CLOSE your account

I am a young college student struggling with her credit card debt. I recieved a postcard from this company claiming to have the answer to my troubles. My initial response with was wary, but I pushed my fears out of my head.

I have a post dated check for $200 for 6/28/02. I recently called to cancel this arrangement thanks to the advice of my mother, but stupidly I allowed them to talk me out of canceling this arrangement. Tommorow morning I plan to cancel this arrangement. Hopefully I will beat them to my bank. They are disgusting thieves.

stephany
riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2002 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-credit-solutions/102-tampa-florida-33614/american-credit-solutions-is-a-ripoff-they-offer-help-hope-but-plan-to-scam-you-tamp-23498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CLOSE your account

AUTHOR: anti - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Stephany, as soon as possible, go to your bank, report the fraud, CLOSE your account. Even if they have not hit it with the $200 yet. This scam company WILL try to charge again and again under different name.

IF they already charged your account, ask for a dispute form from your bank. The bank can get back your money. In any case CLOSE your account, ask a new account number.

For the future: never accept any financial offer over the phone. HANG UP immediately. You cannot be sure who was the caller (anybody can claim to be from a legit bank), and even if it is a legit offer there is no way to get all the fine print. If you get offers in letter, check the company on the internet.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair