X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Dream Limousine - Springfield Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bethesda Maryland
  • American Dream Limousine P. O. Box 561 Springfield, Virginia U.S.A.

American Dream Limousine ripoff STAY AWAY!! rude ignorant dishonest fradulent unprofessional Springfield Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: No Excuse For That Behavior!!!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Stay away from this "company"...

I employed the services of American Dream Limousine approximately one month before a very important event. Everything seemed normal, no rudeness, no rushing on the phone, until the contract was signed.

A week later I called to confirm my reservation since the required 50% deposit was never subtracted from my account. I spoke with the owner who was very rude and rushed the conversation. He stated that the accounting department had nothing to do with him and that the deduction will be made on the following Monday. He promptly ended the phone call. This same exact situation repeated itself 2 weeks later when I called back a second time to again confirm the reservation. There was still no deduction from my account and at this point I was getting worried that the limousine would not show up for this important event. The owner does not seem to have any concept of customer service, however, as he rushed me off the phone and showed obvious signs of agitation from this simple inquiry. The night of the event I placed one more phone call to the company. At this point there was still no deduction confirming the reservation but I was at the mercy of his word.

I made one more simple request during that phone call and that was for the limousine driver to call my cell phone when he arrived. The owner then asks if I have my contract in front of me and that the contract tells me all I need to know. I state that I do not have the contract in front of me, that I was driving, and he puts me on hold to look for it. Ten minutes later, still on hold I hang up and call again. He responds with a "what do you want?" I repeat my request and he blows up. After his name calling tirade, racist remarks, and obscenities are over, he proceeds to tell me that my business is not wanted anymore and hangs up. I was in disbelief that a business OWNER would treat a CUSTOMER this way. I called VISA to cancel my card since he was the one who voided the contract and I did not want to be charged for any cancellation fee. I find out that I am too late and that he already put a hold of $1500.00 on my card just seconds before I called VISA. Where did 1500 come from!? The full price was $98x.00 for the whole night. This is outright FRAUD. A moment later I get a call from my mother who tells me that the owner of American Dream has called her looking for me. After she refuses to provide him with any information he proceeds to yell and scream obscenities at her. As if this was not bad enough he tells her that if I ever call back that he will kill me. Nice, a death threat. I have a police report on file and there is still some unfinished work with the detective concerning this.

This guy is by far the most unprofessional business man, no make that human being, that I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with. He is a menace to the industry and should not be allowed to operate such a poorly run business. A quick check on Virginia's DMV website shows that he is neither licensed nor insured despite the false advertising on his website. Another check on BBB.org shows that I am not the first one to report this ridiculously run business. An anger management class or two would do this guy well.

Soheil
Bethesda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-dream-limousine/springfield-virginia-22150/american-dream-limousine-ripoff-stay-away-rude-ignorant-dishonest-fradulent-unprofession-227634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

No Excuse For That Behavior!!!

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, December 28, 2006
So erratic! Sounds like he's on meth or coke or something!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair