X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Eagle - WarrenDale Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas
  • American Eagle 150 Thorn Hill Drive WarrenDale, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

It's been a few weeks now and they haven't given me for a refund for clothes that I have sent in by mail. I sent in clothes to GAP at the same time, and they have already given me my refund. When I called, they said they couldn't do anything about it.

I am college student and I can't afford to lose 60 bucks on someone else's negligence!

Maryann
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2006 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-eagle/warrendale-pennsylvania/american-eagle-ripoff-not-giving-me-a-refund-on-purchases-that-i-returned-by-mail-they-sai-227245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I got my money back!

AUTHOR: Maryann - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, December 28, 2006
I just got word, that they did recieve my items and I am getting my money back. So I'd like to cancel my ripoff report if that is possible. I acted too quickly on this issue and I apologize.

Can't get one!

AUTHOR: Maryann - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, December 28, 2006
The thing w/ Americn Eagle is that they give you a pre-paid sticker to send back returns through mail. All the sticker has on it is the address for returns, and the instructions on the return sheet tell you to put the sticker one and send it to the post office. That's it.

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Where is the registered mail receipt showing they accepted delivery? Anytime you return anything make sure yo send it registered, then you have proof that at least they received something from you.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair