Complaint Review: American Express - Ft. Lauderdale Florida

• Reported By: Pelham Alabama
  • American Express
    777 American Express Way
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

American Express Unapproved charges by AmEX. to my account! ripoff Ft. Lauderdale Florida

This is the second time this year American Express has sent me a membership request that THEY say I did not respond too, therefore I must have WANTED the subscription of $69.00 SkyGuide Magazine and $79.00 TL Golf Club.

This is two months in a row and I found out it was their charges thinking my card had been stolen! Any other people who have had this happen to them report to: Consumer Relations: Sr.VicePres. Mr. Barry Arnold. 777 American Express Way, Ft.Lauderdale, Fl. 33337. This fraud MUST be stopped, as they said it was legal.

Denie
Pelham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2003 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-express/ft-lauderdale-florida-33337/american-express-unapproved-charges-by-amex-to-my-account-ripoff-ft-lauderdale-florida-75450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content