Complaint Review: American Finacial AKA Capital Choice - Miami Florida

• Reported By: Greenwood IN
  • American Finacial AKA Capital Choice
    9590 NW 25th St. Miami, Fl 33172
    Miami, Florida

American Finacial AKA Capital Choice ripoff, deceptive, Rude consumer rip-off fraud Miami Florida

d**n! I wish I had come accross this earlier. I recieved a call from american fincial 3 days ago and they said that I was approved for a Major credit card live Visa or mastercard. I am looking to rebuild my credit, So I gave them my bank Info so they could "verify" My bank account still being active. They said they could not get me the price of how much all this would cost untill I gave them My bank info.

After I gave them my Bank Info, The cost was going to be over $250.00, so I told them that was too much and that I wasn't intersted. This Morning I woke up with a call from their "secuirity" department, saying that they needed to verify my bank info.

I told them That I hadn't authorized the transaction, and was then told that I shouldnt have given them my bank info If I didnt want to purchase anything from them, and there was nothing I could do.

I called customer service, and asked them where they did business from and was hung up on twice. I smelled s**t in the air when I first talked to them, and shouldn't have given them any info. I have closed my checking account, and nothing has come out of it yet, so im keeping my fingers crossed.

I got all these phone numbers for American Finacial from BBB online, so hopefuly others can use them If they are having trouble contacting them:
(305) 468-0019
(800) 959-4995
(800) 991-2303
(866) 793-6835
(888) 235-4635
(888) 446-3353 and (888) 447-1014.
Good Luck to evryone, lets work together to stop these assholes before they get more easy money! Email me at: thisplacesuks@hotmail.com (no joke)
Mark Q, Greenwood, IN

Mark
Greenwood, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-finacial-aka-capital-choice/miami-florida-33172/american-finacial-aka-capital-choice-ripoff-deceptive-rude-consumer-rip-off-fraud-miami-17602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content