Complaint Review: American Glass Distributors - Houston Texas

3901 Airline Dr
    Houston, Texas
    United States of America

American Glass Distributors Rip Off Houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us with further details.

Stay away from this company as they do not honor any of their warranty work or contracts. I ordered 26 new windshields for my business and was told that I had a 30 day guarantee on any product that is deemed defective. Well, I did have defective product once they delivered them we had 3 out of the 26 broken and they still wanted to charge us for them. I made a claim with their warranty department and they basically gave me the run around on this matter. They did say they would replace the order, but it has taken them more than 45 days to get my shipment in. I have now lost 3 customers and still no new windows. Please beware of this company as they do not honor their work and have poor business morals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-glass-distributors/houston-texas-77022/american-glass-distributors-rip-off-houston-texas-1011011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please contact us with further details.

AUTHOR: American Glass Dist - (United States of America)

Dear Mr. Howard,

It is our suspicion that you have confused our company with another.  This location does not ship to customers outside of the Houston, Texas area, and the division of our company that does, does not show you as a customer in their database, nor do they have an order such as the one you described to any customer in California.  In addition, your description of our departments is inconsistent with our company, and your terminology is inconsistent with our industry in general.  If you are certain this is not a false report, please contact us with your company information and your customer number, if you know it.  It would be my pleasure to look into this matter.

Best Regards,