X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Overhead Garage Doors - Atlanta, Canton, Marrietta, Kennesaw Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Canton Georgia United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • American Overhead Garage Doors Atlanta, Canton, Marrietta, Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

American Overhead Garage Doors 678-546-8383 (This is their number as they are similar in name to other companies in the area.) garage door opener doors openers repair replace Atlanta, Canton, Marrietta, Kennesaw, Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

American Overhead Garage Doors and Openers was called to troubleshoot problems with our garage door opener. The charge was to be $75. The technician only worked for 5 minutes adjusting and lubing the spring. He never opened the motor box. For this he charged us $150.00. We were given a 1 year warranty on the work. Less than a month later, the garage door opener failed.

We called a different company as we were not pleased with the performance of this company. The new tech asked who had done the work and pointed out several deficiencies in the work of American Overhead. I called American Overhead and asked that they honor their warranty and give me back just 1/2 of their fee. They got angry and declined to make it right.

The manager said "If you took your Mercedes in to get brake work and the work was done wrong the first time, wouldn't you give them a second chance to fix it?" I replied that the safety of my family is too important, I would use someone else to avoid having faulty brakes. Likewise, I don't want the garage door to fall on my car." This manager was flippant and did not seem to care if I called the BBB. Thanks for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-overhead-garage-doors/atlanta-canton-marrietta-kennesaw-georgia-/american-overhead-garage-doors-678-546-8383-this-is-their-number-as-they-are-similar-in-n-686992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair