X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Transaction Supplies - Champlain New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Gatos California
  • American Transaction Supplies Coton Lane Champlain, New York U.S.A.

American Transaction Supplies ATS ripoff dishonest fraudulent shipment of paper supplies that we did not order Champlain New York

I have a pizza parlor business in California. The company, American Transaction Supplies, called our establishment twice. ATS found out our General Managers name, then called and told our employee that they needed our address to ship out paper and ribbons for our credit card equipment. ATS used our managers name and said that the manager had ordered these supplies. They asked for our employee's name as well.

When the packages arrived, our staff signed the UPS delivery paperwork. The minute I saw the packages, I sensed a hoax. We are memebers of the California Restaurant Assoc. and we get FREE supplies! We have been victims of these types of scams before and the staff is very aware never to authorize anything over the phone.

Since they used the managers name, they got away with it again! I called right away informing the company that I was sending the shipment back to them and that we did not order the product. The man who was helping me did not tell me his name, but asked me for my name. I told him my first name only. He then asked what position I held with the company. I told him that this was not necessary information, and he then HUNG UP ON ME!

Holly
Los Gatos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2005 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-transaction-supplies/champlain-new-york-12919/american-transaction-supplies-ats-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-shipment-of-paper-supplies-t-136277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content