X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Transmissions - Garden City Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ButchR — Inkster Michigan United States of America
  • American Transmissions 31749 Ford Rd Garden City, Michigan United States of America

American Transmissions Improper Credit Authorization Pedler Garden City, Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

I was told credit authorization was 2800 with GE Capital to obtain repairs and the end facts were  that the   credit authorization was only 800.  This is how he got custody of my vehicle.

The work order was to have the trans and rear end removed and rebuilt.  I have very serious doubt that the transmission was ever removed and have taken it back 2 times but it still runs poorly.  Have warranty agreement but will not return as for I may end up in jail dealing with these people.

I don't know if he thought i wouldn't know that my car isn't repaired right for 2900 dollars or if he just figures he can just ride shot gun over people and there is nothing you can do about it.  Warning do not use these people.   When I took my car back for a second time They did not return it for 6 days and still it is not in good repair

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-transmissions/garden-city-michigan-48135/american-transmissions-improper-credit-authorization-pedler-garden-city-michigan-897970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, June 18, 2012
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM  061812_ror_Butch**

Wed like to speak with you so we can research and provide assistance. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,