X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ameritrust Financial - Clearwater Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Olathe Kansas
  • Ameritrust Financial 30353 US Highway 19 N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Ameritrust Financial took money from my account ripoff Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE Employee: rebuttal

The above mentioned credit company contacted me and offered to give a 2000 dollars credit card, They asked for 200 dollars of which I gave them my Bank name and my checking account number.

Its a been over a month now ,never got the credit and never hard from them again. I have tried to contact them but no answer.

I need help before these people strike again and take my money since they already have my information.
Please help as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully.
simon **** ((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))

Simon
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ameritrust-financial/clearwater-florida-33761/ameritrust-financial-took-money-from-my-account-ripoff-clearwater-florida-227560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, December 29, 2006
Again without proper information to look up the account there is absolutely no way to find out the details of what has happened.

Our customer service office is open M-F from 9-6 est. They answer calls all day long.

We would need a 7 digit ID#, or the first and last name or phone number we contacted you on to look up the account.

Without that information there is nothing we can do to help this customer.

By the way, we only debit the account for the apporved date that the customer themselves has to give us permission for. We could not touch the account otherwise.

Please contact us with more information so we can clear this up.

Sincerely,