X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AMR Long Distance, LD Services - Irvine California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bronx NY
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AMR Long Distance, LD Services 14252 Culver Drive, #A, Suite 158 Irvine, California U.S.A.

LD Services AMR Long Distance ripoff consumer fraud Irvine California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: charge on my credit card

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Today I found a charge on my bank statement in the amount of $48.79 for AMR Long Distance services that I did not authorize. Who the hell are these people and where did they come from? I never heard of them.

I called the company today and was told it was because of a purchase that was made via telephone or internet with my credit card that included this service. If that was the case.......how come I was not notified by one of their representatives confirming the authorization BEFORE the charge was made???????

How come there was no follow up letter, email, phone call, etc. They even had MY phone number in the computer and knew my name as soon as they put my number in their system!!!!!

I feel so violated!!!!! NOTHING is secure on the internet. NOTHING!!!!! I will never purchase OR pay for anything over the internet again!!! I'm changing my bank account info ASAP.

Cassandra
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2002 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amr-long-distance-ld-services/irvine-california-92619-70333/ld-services-amr-long-distance-ripoff-consumer-fraud-irvine-california-21772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

charge on my credit card

AUTHOR: mark - ()

POSTED: Friday, June 28, 2002

these amr ld people charge on my credit card for 48.79 as well, it must be fraud, how do we get them?

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair