X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Anderson Creations, Netnameone.com - Litchfield Park Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: GOLDSBORO North Carolina
  • Anderson Creations, Netnameone.com Po Box 1843 Litchfield Park, Arizona U.S.A.

Anderson Creations, Netnameone.com domain name web hosting renewal scam Litchfield Park Arizona

I purchasaed the domain name NEUSELODGE6.ORG several years ago from netnameone. In November I paid $13 to netnameone to renew this domain for another year. When my domain name did not work I contacted DEBORAH at netnameone. I was told that my domain had been locked due to non-payment. I informed DEBORAH that I had paid in November. She later contacted me ackowledging that netnameone had made an error:

Time: 12/11/2006 5:57 P.M. Anthony, You are correct. We searched through our receipts and we did not receive notification of your payment so we went to the merchant provider and verified that you had paid. The reason that it seemed we did not handle neuselodge6.org any more was because it was in redemption period -- a cost of $150 to pull it out. However, since you did pay before the redemption period, we have paid the fee to pull it out. It may take 3-7 business days to come out of redemption but it is on its way. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Regards, Deborah Support Team Leader

After a few days I attempted to log in to my domain and change the DNS servers. Since it had been more than the 3 - 7 days requested in the email, I figured everything should be corrected. However, still today, nearly a month after making my payment, I get the following error when trying to change my DNS servers:

Error Page Unable to update nameservers: Registry error, domain's nameservers not updated Object status prohibits operation

Again I contacted DEBORAH numerous times. I have not recieved any reply to any of my emails requesting a solution for this problem. I sent an email to DEBORAH on Dec 6th at 4:24 PM EST, Dec 20th at 4:16 PM EST, Dec 20th at 4:54 PM EST, Dec 22nd at 2:16 PM EST, Dec 22nd at 3:08 PM EST, and Dec 28th at 8:27 PM EST. I have not gotten a reply to any of these emails. I telephoned the number privided on the BBB website for Anderson Creations:623-544-9645. The gentleman I spoke with alleges to not know Anderson Creations or Deborah Anderson. It is now nearly a month since I paid Anderson Creations. None of the methods they have provided for me to contact them seem to be valid.

My bank statement shows the payment was made, and Deborah has acknowledged in her email above that paymnet was recieved and an error made on her part. This error has caused a great inconvenience to me and loss of assets and advertising for my organization. I feel that Anderson Creatioans has a moral, if not a legal obligation to correct this error and get this donaim functioning. Anderson Creations has accepted my payment and entered into a contract with me to provide a service that they have failed to provide.

Your Desired Resolution:
Fix this problem. I want a normal, working domain name.

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 30 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

Anthony
GOLDSBORO, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anderson-creations-netnameonecom/litchfield-park-arizona-85340/anderson-creations-netnameonecom-domain-name-web-hosting-renewal-scam-litchfield-park-ar-227676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content