X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ANDGOR TOY COMPANY - Longwood Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Daytona Beach Florida
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ANDGOR TOY COMPANY 254 S Country Rd 427 Suite 223 Longwood, Florida U.S.A.

ANDGOR TOY COMPANY ripoff, scam artist, coward, looser, cheat, should go to hell! Longwood Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: REAL COMPANY ADDRESS

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I spoke to Sam Gordich about a head sculpt of my father, he said it would be $450.00, but because I needed it by Christmas (4 months away) he needed to charge me another $100.00, I agreed because I really wanted to get this for my dad (who had cancer and was dying). Sam agreed to charge me half up front and half upon completion. When I got my credit card statement, he had charged me $550.00 all at once, I tried to call, but now (after the THIEF got my money), it was near impossible to get him on the phone. Finally, after about 10 messages and an email, Sam wrote me back to tell me it was a mistake that a new employee had made, but since the head would be done soon, he wouldn't refund my money, only to have to charge me again.

Botton line, I never got anything for my $550.00 and AndWHORE Toy Company won't return my calls, or answer my emails.

I have met over 20 people online who have been "screwed" by him so far.

Jack
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2005 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/andgor-toy-company/longwood-florida-32750/andgor-toy-company-ripoff-scam-artist-coward-looser-cheat-should-go-to-hell-longwood-151165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

REAL COMPANY ADDRESS

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, June 08, 2006

AndGor HAS NOT moved. DO NOT BE FOOLED. I used to work there....they have not gone anywhere. Their address is the same as always:

AndGor Toy

sales2@andgor.com
customerservice@andgor.com
orders@andgor.com
info@andgor.com

Some people have gotten refunds or trade outs in merchandise recently...worth a shot.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Andgor

AUTHOR: V - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I have new information on how to contact Andgor:

30909 Top of the Hill Drive
Mount Dora, FL 32757

407-414-0087

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion Federal Trade Commission

AUTHOR: Carol Ann - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, July 25, 2005

Give him and his information to the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov and to The Internal Revenue Service under criminal complaints. If they find improprieties you will recieve and reward from them. Who said the system doesn't work? May thieves like him get serious social diseases called a jail term.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair