Report: #194968

• Anekautama Electronics
    Mangga Dua Mall Lt I/23
    Jakarta, Indonesia, Internet
    Indonesia

Anekautama Electronics Ripped me off USD 420 for payment of 3 Ipods, never sent them to me payment by Western Union to Max Abraham of Anekautama Electronics Jakarta Indonesia

I made payment by Western Union to Max Abraham of Anekautama Electronics on the 26th of May 2006 for the order of 3 Ipod Videos which totaled to USD420 including shipping.

The same day i wired the money over, a couple of hours later when i checked the status of the money order, it had been picked up on his end. He stopped replying any emails whatsoever regarding whether ipods had been shipped out.

Few days later when i threatened to report him for fraud he told me the item had been shipped out but he could not provide me with information about the shipping.( which obviously means to say there is no shipping whatsoever, he just wanted to satisfy me)
And up to this point i haven't heard anything from him nor has anything arrived for me.

in the event you guys stumble accross the fellow or wanna do business here are details you might want information

Business Name:Anekautama Electronics
Phone Number:62 81384282807

Jeyanthi
Kuching
Malaysia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anekautama-electronics/jakarta-indonesia-internet-10730/anekautama-electronics-ripped-me-off-usd-420-for-payment-of-3-ipods-never-sent-them-to-me-194968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content