X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mandy — United States
  • Anthony Marini Yonkers, Bronx, NYC, New York United States

Anthony Marini stole $3,500 from me. And now I’m in massive debt from interest. Yonkers, Bronx, NYC New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Anthony Marini is a crook. He is a thief and a swindler and DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS. He preys upon good people and STEALS their money. Anthony weaves a fantastic tale of quick fame, heartache, long-suffering from illness, and ex-wife woes. He even puts his kid in front of his troubles as an excuse. Great parenting, by the way. I understand medical emergencies. I’ve been through my fair share. But that can’t always be an excuse. Except if your name is Anthony Marino. After all this nonsense, he adds in this silver-lining: he’s got a killer screenplay and he wants you to be part of it. I was naive. I take part of the blame. However, even after a lawyer drew up a contract, which we all signed, I’m still left $3,500 in the hole, plus all the interest which is close to $10k. Plus my lawyer fees. This man destroyed my 20s. This man strung me along for years. Hell, I even tried to sue him! The judge ruled in my favor because he never showed up (what a shock) but he STILL hasn’t paid me! Who knows how he has evaded people for so long, but one day, I’m sure, since karma is a b***h, his misdeeds will catch up with him.

I’m writing this now because after 4 long years and my own divorce (which I place a portion of the dissolve directly on his shoulders), I have to give up. I have to let it go because I have moved on with my life. I even moved out of the country to try to start over! So this is it. My last words on the matter. This goes straight to you, Anthony: you are a bad person. You ruined a lot of good things for me and put me in a horrible position. I trusted you—-I shouldn’t have. But you broke that trust, broke my heart, and destroyed dozens of opportunities for me because I didn’t have any money. You lied! For years!!! I have lost so much sleep and probably shaved off a few years of my life because of the stress and worry and hell you have put me through. I never deserved this. And you know it. I only hope that someone will read this and will stay far, far away from you. In life, in love, in your family. Everyone deserves to know what a bad person you are and to get out of your life forever. Just like I am now. Shame on you for hurting people this way. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. HE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. Ps. I’m not afraid to hide behind anonymously written words. I’m Mandy F,  and yes, I approve this message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2018 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anthony-marini/yonkers-bronx-nyc-new-york/anthony-marini-stole-3500-from-me-and-now-irsquom-in-massive-debt-from-interest-yo-1450718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair