X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: bob — Miami Florida United States of America
  • Anthony Monfet Nationwide USA

This company FBA Importer-Anthony Monfet is one to avoid. He failed to deliver products ordered by my company. He also failed to provide consulting services that were paid for. Mr Monfet does nto answer his phones or emails. Currently he has an employee try to diffuse the many customer complaints for similar issues. Once he has your money it is a big problem. I will be contacting Alabama state Attorney general and hope that other customers who have been defrauded do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2016 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anthony-monfet/nationwide/anthony-monfet-fba-importer-failure-to-deliver-products-and-service-madison-alabama-1327589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Anthony Monfet is A Liar, A Cheater, & Unethical

AUTHOR: Concerned Citizen - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, September 13, 2019

All of these reviews are coming from different people who were clients (not employees) of Anthony Monfet at one time. He cannot get these negative reviews from this site so he lies about them. He was an instructor on Udemy.com at one time & they had so many complaints that they removed the courses he had for sale. Just go to that site and search for Anthony Monfet & you will see his name will not be found. But if you do a search from google for Anthony Monfet Udemy, then you will see he shows up for courses even though you can no longer purchase them on the udemy course site.

He has many court cases in Alabama that are on file & won by various individuals. I have attached just a few for you to see.

So do not believe a word that this man says, he is truly an unethical charlatan and scam artist!!!

Anthony Monfet is dishonest

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I was contacted by Anthony Monfet with an offer to purchase merchandise from China on my behalf. He asked for money upfront and I was tricked into sending him $2,215 as a 50% payment for goods he was going to order. He took the money, sent me some emails purporting to be from the Chinese supplier. The Chinese individual Johnny Wang listed himself as being employed by a reputable Chinese company. On being contacted the sales manager had no knowledge of Johnny Wang or Anthony Monfet and said he would report the matter to the police. I was promised samples but to this day have received nothing. All attempts to reach Anthony Monfet have failed. He does not answer my phone messages or emails. He is a crook and should be avoided at all costs.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anthony Monfet is Slandered by Two Former Employees Seeking Revenge for Being Fired After Getting Caught Stealing

AUTHOR: Anthony - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 20, 2018

If you take the time to read through the FIVE individual reports listed on this site you will see that they are all essentially written using the same language (minus the one that was done by the insane foreign individual).  However, these reports were all scripted and spoon fed to others to post (ALL within a matter of a few days of one another I might add), or posted by the same two employees who were immediately terminated after we discovered they were embezzling large sums of money from the company, and then stole several laptops, cameras and other electronic equipment.  Along with that, these employees committed wire fraud, check fraud, credit card fraud, tax fraud, and mail fraud.

In the end, my good name:  Anthony Monfet was slandered repeatedly by these individuals on this website and another website where they publicly tried to tarnish my reputation in a plot of revenge against me.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not anything like these posts claim that I am.  I served in the Army honorably for ten years before retiring for medical reasons after injuring my back and neck.  In addition to that, I have been consulting and teaching tens of thousands of people online and offline in helping them start and grow their businesses.

It is a shame there are websites such as these that can literally ruin a person's reputation as we hold an online court of law, where we must defend ourselves against the search engines and people who are out to victimize others in an effort to shame them to seek revenge after they were terminated for cause (stealing massive amounts of money and property from me!)

Not a Former Employee-Just Another Unhappy Customer

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I am not a former employee of Mr Monfet. I will however be filing legal actions for his failure to deliver merchandise, failure to deliver services paid in advance. Mr. Monfet does not answer emails or calls. Once he has money from a customer you hear nothing for months at a time if ever. I am sure that other customers will be filing complaints as well with regulatory agencies.

False Claims written by previous Employees

AUTHOR: Dylon - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 14, 2016

This report is as false as they come. We had two employees that recently worked for our company that committed serious offenses, and are now continuing to slander our comapnies name, and the owner.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair