Complaint Review: Antivenom/Antivenin - Internet

• Antivenom/Antivenin
    Plaza Hollywood, Smz 35 Mza. 1 lote 1, Local 34 s
    Internet
    United States of America

Antivenom/Antivenin Mark Moody Tried to buy antivenom, sent money, tried to contact by phone and email, never heard from them again Internet

I tried to buy antivenom from this Internet website www.antivenomandvaccine.com   I placed an order and sent money, but I never received Antivenom.  I tried to call and email, but I never heard from them again.  They are real scam artists, because now I see that they have other sites as well for Human Growth Hormone and Mexico Real Estate and other people have reported being scammed.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/antivenomantivenin/internet/antivenomantivenin-mark-moody-tried-to-buy-antivenom-sent-money-tried-to-contact-by-pho-752806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content