X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: any bloomin thing - colts neck New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: howell nj
  • any bloomin thing colts neck new jersey colts neck, New Jersey U.S.A.

any bloomin thing they switched my order and over charged mistreated and ripped off colts neck New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I made a phone order for a baby boy gift basket and they delivered a gift for a girl, when I called them they went to the hosp. to the new mom and wanted to switch only part of the gift. all the pink stuff.

than when my friend got home i aksed to see the basket. it turned out to be a small, we're talking VERY small box with a stuffed bear and a balloon. all that and they charged me $70 bucks. when i called again to complain, the owner said they have been doing this longer than i have been ordering and they knew what a new mom likes better. I explained I asked for a gift BASKET and there was no basket. the owner got nasty and hung up on me. I used my debit card to make the purchase and they would not get involved because it's not a charge card.

marybeth
howell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2002 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/any-bloomin-thing/colts-neck-new-jersey/any-bloomin-thing-they-switched-my-order-and-over-charged-mistreated-and-ripped-off-colts-23754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair