X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AOL - CHATTANOOGA Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Guilford Connecticut
  • AOL 3318 AMNICOLA HIGHWAY CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee U.S.A.

AOL BILLING RIP-OFF DUPLICATE BILLINGS CHATTANOOGA TENNESEE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I had purchased regular aol dial up for my Daughter more then one year or so. In October 2002 I switched over to broadband.

Since this time I have been billed for the months preceeding the new service 23.90 dial up . Then in January 61.90, 23.90,and February the same think ownly 31.90 broadband and 23.90 for dial up.

I have talked several times to this people. The last which was today. The rude person on the other end told me I should have known I had two accounts.

I told him I thought that was taken care of when I switched to broadband. I am a consumer and I don't work for aol.

I have to get on to my daughter computer and change the billing info. I could not do this over the phone. I asked if I do not change this on line .I will be continuely billed out of my personal checking account. I can't do any thing about this over the phone. They told me several months ago I would be credited for the dialup.

I was supposed to have free aol for six months with DELL
Iwas never given that credit either. I am throughly disgusted with AOL. There name should be A- -H --- on line

Cathy
Guilford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aol/chattanooga-tennessee-37406/aol-billing-rip-off-duplicate-billings-chattanooga-tennesee-46735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair