X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Apex Enterprises - Irmo South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Logan Iowa
  • Apex Enterprises P.O. Box 1575 Irmo, South Carolina U.S.A.

Apex Enterprises Ripped-off, had complaints with BBB, I still sent money Irmo South Carolina

Apex Enterprises has a beautiful web site and boasts of a legitimate business. They had complaints with the Better Business Bureau - mainly that you had to do some local advertising to get others interested in the envelope stuffing and they had to send in $1.00 for the information.

Although hesitant, I was looking for something my elderly father could do to earn a little money ... so I took the bite. I sent in my money order, no envelopes arrived to stuff, and I have not been able to contact the company by phone or find the web site I previously visited.

BEA
Logan, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apex-enterprises/irmo-south-carolina-29063-1575/apex-enterprises-ripped-off-had-complaints-with-bbb-i-still-sent-money-irmo-south-caroli-47021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content