Complaint Review: Apollo Marketing

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lincoln Illinois USA
  • Apollo Marketing

Nationwide
    USA

Apollo Marketing Apollo Magazine Sales Company A kid from Apollo Marketing stopped by Grandmothers home to sell magazines for the High School so she invited him in after that he claimed to be thirsty however while she went to grab him a glass of water he stole nearly her whole box full of medicine off her coffee table and disappeared. Lincoln, Illinois Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Reports are Permanent

*Author of original report: Please remove this report all issues have been resolved

I'm very upset. I showed up to my grandmother's house in Lincoln Illinois and she proceeded to tell me that someone had taken all of her medication. Very alarmed to hear that, I began to ask her questions about where they went because I was very concerned at the fact my grandmother was now missing hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of meds at least 8 medicine bottles nearly full from her medication box. So that's when she told me about a young high school kid that stop by her door to sell her magazines for school. No sooner than I started to inquire further about what happened a neighbor came by to check on her. So I told her what was going on and she then told me how just days prior she had a kid matching a similar description come by and that she had bought some magazines from him. That's when she went and got her receipt and we discovered that the company was Apollo Marketing Inc..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2016 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apollo-marketing/nationwide/apollo-marketing-apollo-magazine-sales-company-a-kid-from-apollo-marketing-stopped-by-gran-1299096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Reports are Permanent

AUTHOR: Giselle - (United Kingdom)

Nothing is deleted here.  You are warned of that before you hit the final post button.  The only way to get anything removed would be with a court order.  You have updated your report and retracted your statements.  You did not name anyone, so I would not worry about it, if I were you.

Please remove this report all issues have been resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

Turns out the kid didn't take anything from grandmothers house the medications were all found as they were just misplaced, she has Alzheimer's. So I apologize for any inconvenience but we have no reason at this point to believe that the young man from Apollo Marketing stole from her. Thank you in advance for all your help, and understanding in seeing to it that this report gets removed.

Please remove this report all issues have been resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

Please remove this post as all issues have been resolved it was a big misunderstanding.