X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AR BUILDING COMPANY, ESTATES AT SEVEN FEILDS - SEVEN FIELDS Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: seven fields Pennsylvania
  • AR BUILDING COMPANY, ESTATES AT SEVEN FEILDS 260 JAMESON WAY SEVEN FIELDS, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

AR BUILDING COMPANY, ESTATES AT SEVEN FEILDS SEVEN FIELDS Pennsylvania

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I have lived in this place for 5 years. It is NOT luxury living! MY walls have 4 foot long cracks in 3 different rooms. My over head lights that they have put in when the buildings were built 6 years ago short out when you walk into the room. This is fire hazard.

My kitchen cabinets had grease all over them and were disgusting, the filter for the over head light and fan on my stove had never been changed since the place was built. The ledge between my kitchen and dining room had 4 water circles from plants sitting on it. Every room had boogers on the walls and window ledges. I'm not saying a booger I'm saying massive disgusting bloody ones, green ones and I had to clean everything before I could live in this place.

My basement door had a 6 inch blood smeared on it the width of a finger. My hot water is cold and my cold water is hot in my bath tub. If I had a young kid he/she would have burned himself. My carpets had stains all over them in every room. I had already signed the lease when I noticed most of these things. I noticed a few things before I moved in and they promised to fix them before my lease started that month. My townhouse was filthy and I was the maid to someone elses disgusting previous home.

Things have only gone down hill from that 1st day. I was told I was not allowed to have a satalite dish and I had to use their cable that they charge me $38 a month plus a $20 service fee to use it and then I still get a cable bill from the cable company that's at least $30 a month. I found out that was a lie and the apartment manager Jolleen proably gets a cut of that that's why she told me couldn't have a satalite dish even if I didn't mount it to the property.

They charge a maintenance fee of $20 a month, a $20 fee to use the cable from Armstrong cable, the gas and water is in their name and they each have $20 fee's. I pay for my own garbage. I couldn't believe they didn't tax me on that!

I had a hillbilly neighbor for 2 years that threw her cigarette buts and garbage all over my area. They calls this luxury living???? They enter my home everytime without my permission. They never call or tell me even! The one time I was nude in my living room and didn't answer the door and they walked in like they lived here. This is against the law. I don't have to answer my door. That doesn't mean I'm not home because you ring my bell and I don't come to the door. That does not give you the right to enter my home!

The final straw was last year I started to look for a home to get out of this hell hole I put myself in. I went to the leasing office and told Jolleen (the manager) I was looking to buy a home so I didn't know if I was going to sign another years lease. I asked what my options were. She told me if I signed a 6month lease my rent would go up $200 a month.

My rent is $1,550 at that point before I renewed my lease again. I told her I was pretty sure that I would find a house in 6 months. She said it would be very hard for her to rent my place out in the middle of winter so if I signed a 8 month lease my rent would only go up $150 instead of $200 a month. I said if I don't find a home by the time my 8 month lease is up and I need to sign another 4 month lease would they give me the credit of $150 for the 8 months I paid which is $1,200 and not charge me $200 for the other 4 months. Jolleen agreed that she would do this for me because I was and always have been a good tenant. She said they normally don't do this but she would do it because I was a good tenant, never late on my rent.

Well, I see now she would have gave up her only child if she had one. She would have said anything to get me signed in another lease and not leave her stuck with this hell hole in the middle of winter and make an extra $2,200.00. I'm sure when I left that day she was seeing the $ signs on her commission check and thinking that dumb girl she just believed my lies. It's my fault I didn't get it in writing. I should have known better.

I have spent over $100,000 living here for the past 5 years and they are so greasy that the apartment manager is lying to her best tenant. No one stays here more than two years and that's pushing it. Now I see why.
Don't rent off AR BUILDING or you will be sorry. I am by no means cheap or frugal but this place is.

Corinn
seven fields, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ar-building-company-estates-at-seven-feilds/seven-fields-pennsylvania-16046/ar-building-company-estates-at-seven-feilds-seven-fields-pennsylvania-411123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair