X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aracely Franco - Chely's Travel And Tours - Houston Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas
  • Aracely Franco - Chely's Travel And Tours 1200 Blalock, Ste 104 Nationwide U.S.A.

Aracely Franco From Chely's Travel And Tours Sold me a ticket with an invalid confirmation number, bad customer service, no refund so far Houston Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I though I was getting a great deal on a round trip to my dream destination, up until I found out the ticket I purchased has an invalid confirmation number wich means it is nothing more than a piece of paper with no value.

I contacted the agent, Aracely Franco, for an explanation about the invalid confirmation, but she did not answer my call on a timely manner. She doesn't take credit cards, so "to get the deal" I paid her with a check (Made out to her) that she cashed almost immediately after I left her office. However my request for a refund keeps being ignored. I have spend resources in my efforts to get my money back. However Aracely keeps teasing me. She says she will be in the office with the money but either the office is not open or for one reason or another she doesn't have my money.

The BBB lists three other unresolved complaints similar to mine.

I have relevant documents to prove my complaint. I have a witness of the times Aracely said "come and get the money," but then she doesn't even open the agency that day.

Authorities need to stop Aracely Franco. It is an injustice that she gets to keep for herself money from hard working people like myself.

Me estafaron! what a ripoff
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aracely-franco-chelys-travel-and-tours/nationwide/aracely-franco-from-chelys-travel-and-tours-sold-me-a-ticket-with-an-invalid-confirmation-274092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair