X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Arizona Dream Cars.Com - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Elkhart Indiana
  • Arizona Dream Cars.Com 18635 35th Ave. , Suite 195 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
In mid December, 2007 we had our Harley and a Pick Up for sale in our local paper. We were contacted by Dan Stuart of Arizona Dream Cars.com out of Phoenix. He told us he had a buyer for our Harley and wanted to complete the sale by January 15. We told him that we did not have an extra $199 because we have grandkids to buy Christmas for, and he kept calling and insisting that he had our bike sold. He sent his "brother" to our house to take pictures of the Harley and the Truck, gave us a signed contract that stated our vehicles would be listed on the web-site within 7 business days. That was on Dec. 21, 2007. As of today, our vehicles have never been listed on his web-site and our $199 is gone, gone, gone. Beware. this is a total scam and rip-off.

Mike & Cathy

Mike & cathy
Elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arizona-dream-carscom/phoenix-arizona-85053/arizona-dream-cars-dan-stuart-total-scam-ripoff-phoenix-arizona-300131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
7Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This is in response to C. Rivers, Gary Indiana.

I totally understand the meaning of the word "advertising". The problem is..... they took my money and NEVER LISTED my vehicles for sale. They never
ADVERTISED them at all. Just took my money and ran...just like they did to many other people.

This is in response to C. Rivers, Gary Indiana.

ripped off by arizona dream cars

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
ive read several reports on arizona dream cars and i am one of their victms,and yes i am doing everything possible to get my bike back or collect my money .i read a report from a gentleman in gary ind. he said something about filing bankruptcy on this debt.i dont understand what was said about filing bankruptcy on this debt because ive heard nothing from dave stout on this matter , in fact ive been told by the police both in indiana and michigan that mr .stout has been arrested on several charges in both states .all i want is the return of my motorcycle or the money that is owed me. i realize that i should not have trusted these people but i was going through a divorce and needed the money.mr stout has made matters worse by his actions and im not very happy.i need an address for mr. stout so i can try to recover my bike. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I dealt with Arizona Dream Cars

AUTHOR: C Rivers - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 14, 2008
I was recemended to Arizona Dream Cars thru a friend. They had sold a Truck for him. I decided to have them market my cars for me. The only complaint I had about them was they were hard to reach by phone. The way I stayed in contact with them was by E-Mail. It would take them 1-2 days to respond back but they always did. They sold 1 of my 2 cars for me. I guess I got my $229.00 worth for my advertising with them. Tim Stout Photographed my vehicles he was a nice young man. Dave Stout is his father they are not both the same person.

All I can say is if you advertise with them they may or may not sell your vehicle. It was a risk I took for $229.00. I paid $229.00 for 6 months of internet advertising. You get what you pay for is all I can say about the deal. They put my cars on 3 different sites. After about 4 calls my car was sold. Again I can only complain that they are hard to reach.

The BBB has 20 reports on them since 2005 thats pretty low for a car dealer. If they arrest people on outstanding BBB reports I have at least 25 business owners I want arrested for poor service. As far as Jefferys report goes. Dave file bankruptcy on the Bike Deal. Again when you pay $189-$229 For internet advertising you get what you pay for ADVERTISING exactly as the word depicts. Look up the meaning of advertising. Well this is my complaint: He only sold 1 of my 2 cars Jail him NOW.

C rivers

gary, Indiana

GREAT NEWS, ARIZONA DREAM CARS.COM CAUGHT BY POLICE

AUTHOR: Mike & cathy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 30, 2008
To those of you who have been ripped off by Arizona Dream Cars, last evening, 1/29/08 the "photographer" for Arizona Dream Cars was arrested in a sting operation and is in jail. The man arrested said his name is David Stout, but upon further investigation by the Elkhart County Police, he has been arrested in Arizona under the following names: Dan Stuart, Tim Stout. We have reason to believe that all three are the same person. The Elkhart County Sheriff's office has asked that I post this message and ask that any of you who have been a victim of this scam please contact Deputy Sheriff John Perry at the Elkhart County Sheriff's Department (574) 533-8644. Maybe together, we can all put this guy away for a very long time. He has been arrested and jailed for this crime in the past in Arizona. Please call and file a report.

Cathy & Mike

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair