X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Arnott Anthony Barclay - Barclays Construction - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: austin Texas
  • Arnott Anthony Barclay - Barclays Construction 14625 Montoro Dr. Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Arnott Anthony Barclay - Barclays Construction Beware of a decetful man: Arnott Anthony Barclay, Barclays Construction Austin Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Beware of this man, he is the most deceitful men that I ever seen in my life. He can look you at the eyes and give you a big lie. He is a professional liar. He came to you very friendly and presenting him as a good Christian man, he is going to Adventist church and boast about him being blessed by God. He told me, due to his color black, he has to be twice as good, and he is an active member of Alpha Adventist church with strong faith and big love to God, he must do every thing right.

Became his victim in business, I have paid him chunk of money for him to start doing a remolding of my house. After taking part of the money, he took with him 4 men to start, but just after one day, he disappeared and ignored my phone calls. I have spoken with my attorney and my attorney said that he has shown he intended to do the job, so we could not criminally file charge on him, it will be a civil matter! He is so smart to know that and acted, as he was willing to do the work for you in order to exempt himself from theft. Now we can tell how deceitful he is.

He is recent parole released who has been jailed for dealing drug. His wife, Bridget Barclay, is his business partner and she also work for Knowledge Learning Corporation that makes me worry for the kids at where she is working.

Well, I would like to help other not to fall in this black man's trap. His name is: Arnott Anthony Barclay owner of Barclays Construction. I hope one day he will stay where he belong to which is jail and keep this world better without him.

John
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arnott-anthony-barclay-barclays-construction/austin-texas-78728/arnott-anthony-barclay-barclays-construction-beware-of-a-decetful-man-arnott-anthony-ba-411170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair