Complaint Review: Artagraha.com - Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta Other

• Artagraha.com
    Jl. Tendean No. 18
    Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Other
    Indonesia

Artagraha.com scam dishonest fraud fraudulent wholesale bulk iPod electronics Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta Other

I was told I could buy iPods @ $75 each as long as I bought at least $1000 worth. Contact with them was great. Once I sent them my $1200 via Western Union money transfer, they completely dropped all communication with me. The phone number is always busy. Too good to be true.

Mark
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/artagrahacom/jakarta-selatan-dki-jakarta-other-12940/artagrahacom-scam-dishonest-fraud-fraudulent-wholesale-bulk-ipod-electronics-jakarta-sela-250034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content