Complaint Review: ASAP American Warranty - Wilmington Delaware

• ASAP American Warranty
    901 N Market St, Wilmington, DE
    Wilmington, Delaware
    United States

ASAP American Warranty I paid 4700 for a Warranty. My car has been stuck at Bentley. American Auto Protection sent an inspector out two weeks ago. Now they will not return my calls. Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer I will do what I can to try to help you

My car has been at Bentley Ga where asap Warrantly sent an inspector out to view car. All issues are covered in warranty and after the inspector left my service representative at Bentley has called American Protection Auto Warranty 12 Times she was put on hold 45 minutes plus and they are hanging us on her. Ives called 32 times of of 11 times just yesterday I was put on hold, hung up on a transferred to a answering service by supervisor John.

Yesterday I called a direct line to a supervisor who cut me off and transferred me to a answering service making every effort to avoid me and scam me. I will not stop until justice is served & I need to sue this scamming company. I work too hard to be disrespected and scammed. This company should not be allowed to do this and I must sue immediately. I am prepared to fly to this office in person. If needed. Contact Bentley service department of Ga directly to get the black and white paper trial. Ask for Suzanne at Bentley Her service contact department number is 678-352-3575 Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asap-american-warranty/wilmington-delaware-19801/asap-american-warranty-i-paid-4700-for-a-warranty-my-car-has-been-stuck-at-bentley-ameri-1428996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Jennifer I will do what I can to try to help you

AUTHOR: Reputation consultant - (United States)

Jennifer I will do what I can to try to help you  I will do whatever I can I will call the warranty company and I will call the dealership

I’m a consumer advocate I try to help people in the automotive industry when it comes to getting their cars repaired or buying a new car or a motorhome I’ve been doing this for a very long time