X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: James — Elizabethtown other United States
  • Ashley Furniture 1705 N. Dixie Elizabethtown, Kentucky United States

Ashley Furniture Furniture Liquidators Repaired Recliner Handel and cable, 6 0r 7 months after purchase. Broke same amount of time period after repair. Elizabethtown Kentucky

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Refueseing to repair unless I pay for the parts and labor. Recommendeing that if I don't want to pay labor I do it myself. Their statement on line is that a 1 yr limited warrenty for repair. Refuse to accept that this is normal wear and tear.

Additonaly, their form states on-line that the recliner mecinisam is cover with a 10% charge of 5 yrs. Didn't bother to mention with my current contact.

These people are crooks. As a Veteran military person in a military town I don't think they realize that I will do everything i my power to stop other military personnel from bying their cheap and defective furniture.

It appers thay you already have 442 complaints on them which means no restitution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2018 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-furniture/elizabethtown-kentucky-42701/ashley-furniture-furniture-liquidators-repaired-recliner-handel-and-cable-6-0r-7-months-a-1430007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair