Complaint Review: Ashley Rupeka Mokros/Patrick Mokros - Henderson Nevada

• Ashley Rupeka Mokros/Patrick Mokros
    1859 Whitney Mesa Dr
    Henderson, Nevada
    United States

Ashley Rupeka Mokros/Patrick Mokros Wishlu Carbon Black Corp. Empire Stock Transfer Husband/Wife Team Stole Our Investment Money Promoting Fake Companies/Investments. Henderson Nevada

Not too long ago my boyfriend was convinced to buy stock in a couple of new business investments promoted by Ashley Rupeka Mokros. I didn't know much about it at the time, but my guy was very excited about the returns he'd been promised.

It wasn't until later, when it had all fallen apart that he told me all the details and we started investigating these people. Ahsley is the supposed owner of a couple of businesses, but her husband is the most obvious crook! He's involved with several shady deals and has been denounced all over the web. He and his colleagues are shady, but smart. I'm not certain they've been "officially" caught as of yet, but I hope someone reads this and manages to avoid the heartache they've caused my boyfriend.

The SEC has even taken note of Patrick's dealings and has censored him officially on multiple occassions, although it dos not seem to have hindered him at all. [continued below]....

.....

His company, Empire Stock Transfer, is nothing more than a front for stealing innocent gullible people's money. Apparently Patrick has gotten his wife to participate in the same frauds now, as it was she that got my boyfriend involved.

Please, if you've been taken by these Scammers, or know someone else who has suffered at their hands, please publish it! The only way to stop this sort of thing is to shine a bright light on their misdeeds.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2018 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashley-rupeka-mokrospatrick-mokros/henderson-nevada-89014/ashley-rupeka-mokrospatrick-mokros-wishlucarbon-black-corpempire-stock-transfer-husba-1447125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content