X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ASHRO Lifestyles - Madison Wisconsin

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mendota Heights Minnesota
  • ASHRO Lifestyles 3650 Milwaukee Street Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

ASHRO Lifestyles ASHRO failed to comply with credit dispute procedures, and consequently harmed my credit rating ripoff Madison Wisconsin

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I placed an online order in September 2006 for clothing and paid by credit card. They promptly shipped the product. I immediately returned it because nothing fit or looked good.

They sent me a postcard with a number and credit amount. I called to complain, clearly stated that I expect a credit card refund and they said no.

I went online to use the credit. My order took, the merchandise arrived and I thought all was fine.

I never applied for an ASHRO credit account and never received any confirmation that I had one. until December 2006 when I received a past due notice.

Apparently my last order was not deducted from my credit. I called twice and sent one e-mail. All messages were the same and were shocking - "I can't help you."

I followed the written dispute procedures on the back of the statement - twice. I never received any written correspondence except more bills and a threat to notify the credit bureau. They did notify the credit bureau; and as a result of this, one of my other credit cards (one that I actually applied for) raised my interest rate to 29.99%.

I have always had good credit and felt my only option was to pay their bogus bill to preserve what was left of my credit rating.

As far as I'm concerned, Ashro are complete thieves and they owe me about $150 and a correction to my credit bureau report.

Please, don't anyone ever buy from them. I would hate for this to happen to someone else.

Julie
Mendota Heights, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashro-lifestyles/madison-wisconsin-53714/ashro-lifestyles-ashro-failed-to-comply-with-credit-dispute-procedures-and-consequently-h-251232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair