X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ashworth University - PDCI - Norcross Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Willemstad Other
  • Ashworth University - PDCI 430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth University - PDCI Never receive any course... No money back (Lost $200). Get away from this scam! Norcross Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I registered online for a Computer Networking Diploma course. After sending all my credit card information, the website showed me a screen saying "Invalid Sales Country". So I assumed the enrollment and transtactions were cancelled. After a couple days I realized that they charged me the $200 downpayment anyway.

After that, every time I call them, they play ping pong with me, sending me to different departments and nobody is able to tell me what happened with my money.

Now I see a lot of ripoff reports here!... Please!. What's going on?. Is there any authority in the US who can finally stop this scam?. I'm not rich. I worked very hard for my $200, and now this fake university rob them away from me!.

Angel1974
Willemstad
Netherlands Antilles

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ashworth-university-pdci/norcross-georgia-30092/ashworth-university-pdci-never-receive-any-course-no-money-back-lost-200-get-away-321095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair