X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: burke — Chicago Illinois USA
  • AspectLED 3735 Dunlap Street N. Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

AspectLED Buyer Beware - Instructions are not complete and misleading Minneapolis Minnesota

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased lights from this company and prior to purchasing I had asked for instructions to be sent to me about installation. The instructions were not complete in the sense they failed to include that if you are installing in certain applications that you need to tear part of your ceiling out for the installation.

I called the company to complain and ask for a refund. They first were rude to me about the situation and then said it was my fault for not asking the right questions. I then talked to the supervisor and he told me that my electrician needed to talk to his electrician. They talked and disagreed (and again they ridiculed me and my electrician) and told me that these were custom order and not refundable. The original lights I had ordered weren't available so they had called me and told me they had to order different lights - somewhere in the conversation they mentioned these were custom but never said that meant not returnable. My receipt also doesn't state they are not returnable either.

I disagree with their methods of taking care of an issue that stemmed from the person who wrote up their installation instructions. Customer service was poor to none with me as the customer being ridiculed for their screw up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2015 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aspectled/minneapolis-minnesota-55112/aspectled-buyer-beware-instructions-are-not-complete-and-misleading-minneapolis-minneso-1252401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair