X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Asset Asseptance - Brandon Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: orange park Florida
  • Asset Asseptance P O Box 9063 Brandon, Florida U.S.A.

Asset Acceptance Nighmare company Ripoff Brandon Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
A man showed up at my door and gave me the paper work to get the garnishment started. A ex-boyfriend opened up this account and never paid a penny on it. I knew nothing of it. After many calls I was told too bad pay the bill. They took 25 percent of my checks for 8 months. I thought I was going to loose my house , car etc.

Asset Acceptance called me at home, work and spoke to my bosses many times. Yes- that is illegal in Florida but for some reason this company is above the law.
When the garnishment was over I demanded a letter stating that they will never contact me again on this matter and it is paid in full. How on earth do the people that work for Asset Accpetance sleep at night ?

Jules
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/asset-asseptance/brandon-florida-33509/asset-acceptance-nighmare-company-ripoff-brandon-florida-181340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair