X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AssetCare - Norcross Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Glenolden Pennsylvania
  • AssetCare 5100 Peachtree Ind Blvd Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

AssetCare Multiple Credit Report Inquires For Non-Existent Debt Norcross Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recently received a copy of my credit report and noted multiple "regular inquiries" from a company called Assetcare. I have further researched online and found that they were formally NCO Financial or Collection Services. I have no current debt either charged off or otherwise and I am not sure why they continue to "inquire" as to my credit report.

Is there anything that I can do to have their information removed from my credit report and prohibit them to check it further. It was my impression that I had to give permission for this type of inquiry (such as applying for credit, etc.) and I have not had any contact with this company. These inquiries stay on your credit report for 2 years and I do not want to see 24 inquires from this company.

thanks,

Rgreendoc
Glenolden, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assetcare/norcross-georgia-30071/assetcare-multiple-credit-report-inquires-for-non-existent-debt-norcross-georgia-297300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair