X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PLHill — Lithia Springs Georgia
  • Atlanta Quality Singles LTD 1977 N. Park Place Atlanta, Georgia USA

I stated that I was having family and money issue. So I decided to change my mind so I called AQS and ask them to cancel my contract.  They started giving me a run a round. Now I have a bill and they wont talk to me. I have not took my pictures or made my video.

So the law states that I can change my mind and I did do that in 72 hours. So I dont owe AQS anything. I would like for AQS to send a letter to the credit bureau's about this debt. So it can be taken off my credit. I will post this online for everyone to see if it dont happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atlanta-quality-singles-ltd/atlanta-georgia/atlanta-quality-singles-ltd-change-my-mind-atlanta-georgia-1157265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Getting out

AUTHOR: PLHill - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Contact Governors Office of Consumer Protection the email address is http://consumer.georgia.gov and fill out the form someone will call you back.  Also change your account numbers so they can't get any money.  Good luck.

#2 General Comment

I signed up with them having 2nd thoughts after reading these post

AUTHOR: karma14 - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, September 02, 2014

I signed up with them , I go to take my pictures and videos on Thursday they have not started collecting money yet, is it too late to tell them no. I see in the contract that there are no refunds of ANY kind, I'm I just stuck with paying them or should I just let it go on my credit???? Please reply soon thx:)

Changed my mine

AUTHOR: PLHill - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, July 02, 2014

I change my mine and I want to get out of this contract.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair